New! Online streaming of our chapter meetings!
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Hello Neuroscience Nurses:
I am pleased to announce that the Bay Area Chapter of AANN will soon be able to share our chapter meetings with far more nurses in the Bay Area and beyond.
We will attempt to begin streaming the content of our chapter meeting online, starting with our meeting this week on Thursday, November 9th. Although I apologize for this being short notice, I hope that some of you who would not be able to attend our meeting in person can now log in and attend online.
Thanks to our friends at Kaiser, we will be using WebEx to stream our meeting on November 9th from 5:30 to 7 pm. Information on how to join this online meeting is below. Access should be available from any computer, mobile device, or audio only on a regular telephone.
Be aware that if this will be your first time using WebEx on your computer, you may need to install a bit of add-on software within your browser.
This YouTube video from another university gives a quick intro on how to join a WebEx meeting
The password and meeting info you need is listed below.
Please bear with us as we work out the bugs in this new system. This first meeting is really just a test.
If you have questions, comments, or technical issues during the meeting feel free to text me at 415-547-9709. I would love to know if you can see/hear the presentation!
If you plan to attend online and would like to get CEUs, please RSVP to email@example.com so that I can send you a sign-in sheet and evaluation form.
Thanks for joining us!
President, Bay Area Chapter of AANN
To join the online meeting
- Open an Internet Explorer window
- Click Here
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: stroke123
- Click "Join".
- Internal KP attendees, please use tie-line numbers to connect to the audio conference when attending from a KP phone.
ALERT – PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBER FROM KP OFFICE OR MOBILE PHONES
- To view in other time zones or languages, please click here
- To join the audio conference only
- To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
- US Toll Free: +1-855-851-8843
- US Toll: +1-707-256-2401
- Access code: 808 889 101
- Toll-free dialing restrictions (PDF)